VIMSAR starting soon

Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (VIMSAR) building  will start at Burla with six-storey to run super-speciality departments.

The land has identified at near of girls hostel . “The total cost estimated for the project is Rs 150 crore. Rs 80 crore will be spent on building construction and rest amount will be spend on  equipment purchased ” said nodal officer of the project Sanjaya Mohapatra.

Demarcation of the land will start shortly and thereafter tender will floated for the development work, he stated.5 new departments and as many present one will operate from the constructing. The 5 new departments are gastroenterology, endocrinology, scientific haematology, cosmetic surgery and paediatric surgical procedure. The prevailing nephrology, urology, neurology, neurosurgery and cardiology of the hospital will probably be shifted to the brand new constructing and upgraded. The constructing could have 60 ICU beds and one hundred eighty normal beds.
The venture is being taken up below Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana. “The Centre has authorized the venture and we have now already submitted the detailed challenge report. The Union authorities will contribute 70% of the entire challenge value, whereas the state authorities will bear the remaining 30%,” stated Mohapatra. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Bhubaneswar will probably be its nodal centre, he stated, including, the tremendous-speciality wing will begin functioning in two years.
VIMSAR caters to 10 western Odisha districts, moreover neighbouring Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand.

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.